Our client, one of Canada’s largest integrated oil companies has an immediate need for a Computerized Maintenance Management System Specialist (CMMS Specialist). This is a one year contract position located in their Lloydminster Refinery.
CANDIDATE VALUE PROPOSITION
The CMMS (computerized maintenance management system) specialist will provide support to the Lloydminster Refinery (HLR) Engineering department to ensure new projects are ready for maintenance upon commissioning, and to optimize and strive towards continual improvement for existing in-service assets.
- Support the creation of new assets and associated hierarchy in SAP. Includes creating new equipment and importing newly created equipment from the Corporate Parking Lot (2014) into the HLR maintenance plant (2025). Also includes auditing the existing SAP hierarchy and resolving discrepancies.
- Create and modify maintenance plans for new and existing assets in SAP. Includes coordinating with Reliability Engineering and maintenance craft persons for subject matter expertise.
- Develop and review equipment Bill of Materials (BOM’s) in SAP and Material Masters (MM’s) for new and existing equipment.
- Participate in asset criticality assessments, Failure Mode and Effects Analyses (FMEA’s), Root Cause Failure Analyses (RCFA’s), critical spares identification, and other group activities as required.
- Drive continual improvement and support department initiatives as required.
MUST HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma required
- Minimum 3 years’ experience with a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) e.g. SAP, Maximo
- Minimum 5 years related maintenance experience in the oil and gas or petrochemical industry
- A good understanding and working knowledge of pressure equipment, rotating equipment, electrical equipment, instrumentation and controls equipment
- A good understanding and working knowledge of engineering drawings and documents including P&ID’s, isometric drawings, equipment general arrangement drawings, equipment exploded view drawings, single line drawings and PFD’s, data sheets, and equipment manuals.
- Strong computer skills with Microsoft Office suite
NICE to HAVE QUALIFICATIONS:
- Post-secondary degree, diploma or certificate would be considered an asset
- Journeyman with interprovincial Red Seal in a mechanical or E&I trade would be considered an asset
- Certified Maintenance & Reliability Professional/Technician (CMRP/CMRT) designation would be considered an asset
- SAP specific training would be considered an asset
- SAP Super-User status would be considered an asset
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.