Our client, a market leading energy client is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to support Technical Records in a records auditing capacity during the various stages of project turnover and transfer of asset ownership to Liquids Pipeline Technical Records. This role is located in Edmonton Alberta.
What you will be doing…
- Perform qualitative reviews of mechanical construction records (hydrotests, weld reports, material reports) for projects across LP and MP business units.
- Understand the relationship of records and construction documents and the importance of process safety.
- Provide updates, reports and metrics to Senior Advisor.
- Coordinate daily activities through communication with quality department in an effort to meet project deadlines.
- Ensure compliance of records turnover to the client’s specifications and standards.
What you will need to succeed…
- 5+ years of experience in a Quality Assurance role with experience reviewing P&IDs, Isometrics, or any technical drawings.
- Engineering degree and/or Piping/Welding Quality Certification (CWB, API, ASME).
- A background in Welding/Non-destructive Testing/Materials Engineering/Quality Assurance/Mechanical or Piping.
- Strong organizational and planning skills are required.
- Strong communication, reporting and interpersonal skills.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.