Do you want to work for one of the largest “Utility” company in Massachusetts? They are currently looking for an “Mapping Support Coordinator” to support their facility in Waltham, MA. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Maps & Records Support Coordinator shall support Mapping Supervisor and Coordinators in the collection, review and input of mapping data into GIS Applications to ensure safety and accuracy of historical records.
- Review maps and records projects to ensure QA/QC standards are maintained
- Responsible for updating and maintaining the backlog databases daily into GIS applications to ensure timely delivery of information
- Generate and update various reports as required to monitor performance.
- Maintain Record Retention database & prepare and process Maps & Records Historical documents as well as others for storage as required.
- Knowledge and understanding of ArcGIS and or Smallworld Mapping Applications.
- Ability to review and edit in the electronic and manual mapping and record systems as well as knowledge of map symbols, practices and standards.
- Experience using Microsoft Office Products