Our client in North York, ON is looking to hire an Enterprise Asset Management Program (EAMP) – OCM Specialist for a 6-month contract position.
As an OCM specialist;
- Supporting the client's OCM team with rollout of EAM Program
- Develop OCM plan including stakeholder analysis, change readiness and change impact assessment
- In connection with the Enterprise Asset Management Program (EAMP) OCM Lead, develop and implement stakeholder engagement and communications plan
- In connection with the EAMP OCM Lead, develop and implement training plan
- Develop and implement sustainment plan
- Transparently work with EAMP OCM Lead and other OCM resources to ensure alignment
- Submit required OCM reporting to EAMP OCM Lead
- Flag and monitor business unit OCM risks and work with leads to plan and execute mitigation whenever possible. Raise OCM risks/issues to EAMP OCM Lead
- Support change capability building within business unit
- Provide change support to EAM Program lead within business unit
- Support OCM Training rollout, with communications support and guidance to work within the overall OCM plan.
- Some travel, within North America, may be required.
- Change management expertise (strategic and tactical)
- Knowledge of best practices from area of expertise (communication, training, leadership coaching)
- Ability to influence, engage and inspire others
- Relationship building and collaboration skills
- Team mindset
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to drive for results
- Conflict management skills
- Customer service mindset
- Knowledge of Agile fundamentals
- Flexibility and ability to work at a fast pace, managing competing priorities, often while working independently
Key Relationships and Touchpoints:
- EAMP OCM Lead
- Business Unit Asset Management Program Lead and 2IC
- Business Unit Program Team
- EAM Program Manager
- EAMP AIP Project Manager (TIS PM)
- Other BU AM Program SMEs and OCM resources
- Weekly meetings with Business Unit AM Program team
- Weekly touch base with EAMP OCM Lead
- Any required meeting with other OCM resources
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”