Our Client is one of the world's largest multinational Water Process & Treatment service companies and we are looking for a Staffing Specialist to join our team!
• Main contact and administration for US/ Caribbean Staffing and Onboarding activities
• Scheduling interviews and phone screens working directly with candidates and hiring managers, in some cases arranging travel for visiting candidates.
• Updating candidate records and job postings in recruiting systems and confirming new hires.
• Providing follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email.
• Tracking recruiting activities and providing candidate status in a weekly report.
• Coordinating the post-interview debrief meetings and providing debrief materials.
• Identifying opportunities for improving candidate experience and scheduling efficiency.
• Ensure all employee files (paper and electronic) are complete and current.
• Assist with vendor invoices and processing payments
• Various HR projects and processes, Coordinate and oversee company sponsored events, employee functions and HR projects as assigned.
• Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent practical experience
• 2+ years of recruiting coordinator or HR experience.
• English language fluency is a must, Spanish language skills a plus
• Advanced computer skills to include data entry, Word, Excel and Powerpoint. Excellent/professional verbal and written communication skills.
• Attention to detail and strong organization skills
• Ability to interact and communicate with all levels within the organization.
• Strong initiative, ability to anticipate issues proactively.
• Ability to succeed in a fast-paced environment.
• Proven track record of reliability and responsibility.
• Strong organizational and administrative skills. Detail oriented.
• Discreet, able to handle confidential and proprietary information appropriately. High level of integrity.
• Ability to interact with individuals from diverse levels within a corporation and to provide excellent customer service
• Performs additional duties as assigned