The Hardware Design department is responsible for providing hardware solutions for all company training devices. Our multidisciplinary team, trained and dedicated to its task, has a vast know-how in many sectors such as mechanical engineering, electrical engineering and electronic engineering.
Our main mission is to design, configure and manage the development of cost-effective hardware solutions that meet customer requirements.
- Be part of a team responsible for the electrical design, conditioning and electrical systems support of the flight simulator cockpit.
- Participate in the analysis of drawings, specifications and requirements for both internal and external customers.
- Assist in defining the hardware configuration of the simulator, develop hardware lists, wiring diagrams and schematics of the electrical system needed to stimulate the equipment in a simulation environment.
- Participate in design activities between the different engineering groups and manufacturing.
- Define and prepare documentation and technical drawings for simulated instruments and panels
- Perform revisions of requirements and designs (PDRs, CDRs).
- Find technical solutions to meet the requirements of the projects.
- College diploma (DEC) in electrical engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum of three years of experience in a conceptual environment.
- Strong knowledge of electrical engineering concepts
- Strong working knowledge of CAD systems and word processing software and spreadsheets.
- Good technical writing and communication skills
- Good knowledge of electrical systems, avionics and power systems.
- Knowledge of aeronautical instrumentation, analog / digital conversion, serial communication buses such as RS-232/422, USB and ARINC 429, ARINC 600 and Mil-1553 are an asset.
- Ability to manage priorities in a context of multiple and complex deliveries.
- Experience with E2A, SEE Electrical, Powerdraft an asset.
- Bilingualism (French and English) is mandatory