Project Risk Analyst (Various Levels) – (Contract)
Williams Industrial Services Group, LLC
The Project Risk Analyst is responsible for assisting with overall management of comprehensive corporate risk management/insurance program with a concentration on risk identification, risk transfer and risk retention techniques. Coordinates closely with operations/project management, safety, human resources, legal and estimating while implementing risk management policies and procedures to protect project execution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead and provide technical support to the management of project risk through facilitation of regular risk reviews at the contract / project level
- Provide cost and schedule risk modelling
- Prepare detailed project risk reports as required for the reporting cycle
- Responsible for taking an active role in the continuous improvement of the risk management function
- Demonstrate technical risk management acumen – including the building and running of detailed quantitative cost and schedule risk models and the interpretation of analysis results
- Ensure that all program team members comply with the risk management plan, procedures, requirements of assigned scope of work
- Review plans and lead activities related to mitigation, planning, control, review and reporting
- Identify project risks, input data for assigned scope and assist in continuous improvement risk management process
- Work closely with program delivery teams and program control teams
- Perform day-to-day management of the Active Risk Manager (ARM) system
- Minimum of 5+ years of related experience
- Bachelor of Engineering, Analytical or Finance Degree acceptable / equivalent qualification
- Project Management Professional (PMP) and Risk Management qualification is considered an asset
- Excellent people skills and ability to communicate effectively with a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Excellent MS Office skills – Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Experience in using industry standard software packages and applications – Active Risk Manager (ARM), Primavera Risk Analysis (PRA), etc.
- Experience in Sword Active Risk highly considered
Williams is proud to be an equal opportunity employer; valuing and respecting diversity. We encourage applications from qualified members of the four designated groups.