Full-stack developer, Digital Accelerator
Role and Responsibilities:
If you’ve taken a plane to any destination in the world, chances are, your pilot was trained by our company. It is the worldwide training partner of choice, and with good reason. With its strong customer focus, the digital accelerator team is dedicated to elevating the training experience to make pilots the best they can be.
Here are the reasons why folks love working here:
- Meaningful work that drives professional development
- Ability to enter and grow within the technology industry
- Working in a collaborative environment
- Being part of a high-performance team
As a front-end developer you will be responsible for transforming the design and the product vision into a working UI/UX. Your work directly influences how users will interact with the system. As a successful front end developer you will work hard to stay on top of fast changing technology and invests a lot of energy in learning new tricks and trends for UI development frameworks. There is a clear passion for clean interfaces and great user experiences. You have a basic understanding of back end programming and willing to learn more to help back end developers write APIs that will help deliver a great product.
We are looking for people who:
- Use Agile engineering practices and various software and web development technologies to rapidly develop creative and efficient solutions that enhance the client customer and employee experience.
- Build applications according to the design prototypes, providing designers with feedback and suggest trade-offs when required.
- Ensure the consistency with latest coding practices and industry standards.
- Work closely with back end developers to understand and properly use the systems APIs.
- Write both unit and integration tests and develop automation tools for daily tasks.
- Challenge ideas and opinions to avoid pitfalls and inefficient solutions.
As our ideal candidate you will also have:
- Past experience as a front end developer
- Mobile development experience (iOS, Objective-C, Swift, React Native)
- Understanding of consuming APIs in practice
- Ability to write effective unit and integration tests
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies
- Experience as a developer on an agile team preferred
- Strong communication skills for complex technical concepts to align the organization on decisions
- Sound problem-solving skills, ability to quickly process complex information and present it clearly and concisely
- Utilizes team collaboration to create innovative solutions efficiently