- Dundas, Ontario
- $30/hour – offering 44+ hours week
- Summer schedule – Monday Friday (6:45 am – 6:00pm)
- Winter Schedule – Monday – Friday (8:00 am – 5:00pm)
- Temp- To -Permanent position
- Full G license and reliable vehicle required
Ian Martin Workforce is working with a landscape carpenter company that works alongside other landscaping companies to provide high quality builds. We design and build pavilions, pergolas, pool cabanas, privacy solutions and just about any outdoor structure a backyard oasis could comprise of.
We are looking for individuals who are motivated to start a career or perhaps have experience and are dedicated to their work. Someone who appreciates meticulous craftsmanship and mirrors our values as a company. We are looking for an individual who understands how to build from the drawing to the final picture on the i-phone for job records.
If you're up for a new challenge every day, we offer highly interesting and complex creative work.
Duties and Functions
- Assisting in full framing of new pavilions, pergolas, decks, privacy solutions, etc
- Working in a safe manner
- Ability to work with tools
- Understands how to keep busy and clean up the site, tools and equipment
- Other duties as assigned
- Driver's license and a mode of transportation
- Previous carpentry experience would be considered an asset
- Competency with tools
- Willing attitude to learn and contribute
- Red Seal certification would be considered an asset
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com or text (647) 838-2522
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.