- College diploma (DEC) in Production Management
- 3+ years of production management experience or an equivalent combination of education and related work experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Windows, Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Follow-up on parts, component kits, etc. to ensure that all parts built are delivered on time.
- Determine the consequences of the late delivery and establish an appropriate action plan.
- Take part in writing the production plan and solving problems.
- Perform data entry for Project information and delivery tracking.
- Track parts and generate manual orders in the system.
- Monitor the flow of few projects to meet the deadlines and requirements.
- Identify and highlight critical issues that can compromise the production plan.
- Ensure the link between the upfront production cells, suppliers and services, to control the state of the activity.
- Customer focus oriented (internal/external).