- Work in a team environment performing design at the system and component levels of flight and mining simulators.
- Be responsible for the design and design documentation including 3D CAD models, 2D drawings and parts lists.
- Work closely with the senior engineering staff to generate cost effective solutions to meet our customer requirements.
- Make recommendations of design modifications in order to meet design requirements during the design, build and testing phases.
- Troubleshooting and problem-solving.
- Flexibility to work outside core hours required.
- Mechanical Engineering Degree or Equivalent.
- Relevant experience in Structural Design.
- Proficient with CREO 2.0, PLM.
- Team player.
- Proficient with MS-Office tools.
- Knowledge of sheet metal and composite materials design.
- Experience creating conceptual and detailed designs with sheet metal and/or composite materials will be considered an asset.
- Experience designing jigs, fixtures and tooling will be considered an asset.
- Bilingualism (French and English) is required.