Our leading Telecom client is looking for a Junior Bilingual Civil Engineer for a 12-months contract in Mississauga, ON
The client is seeking for civil engineer who can work with the Project Managers Construction on requests and designs for co-location on mobility towers.
- Assisting the Project Managers Construction with structural issues.
- Managing and coordinating consultants for post-construction inspections and coordinating the correction of deficiencies with Project Managers – Construction.
- Managing inspections and maintenance of our tower footprint in conformance to the CSA S-37 standards.
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 0 to 5 years experience in structural telecommunications (manager open to new grads).
- Must be bilingual (French and English)
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk,too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities,? and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.