- Diploma of vocational studies (DEP) in accounting with relevant experience or diploma of collegial studies (DEC) in a discipline related to the job.
- 3 to 5 years of accounts payable experience
- Experience in an AP shared service center
- Knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of Oracle an asset
- Well organized and multi-functional (multitask)
- Independent and meticulous; ability to work in a dynamic environment
- Sense of initiative and responsibility
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Bilingualism (French and English) is required
- Team player
- Encode and record high volume of invoices in different currencies in the accounting systems using the KTM scanning process.
- Solve problem cases.
- Reconcile vendor statements.
- Answers questions from vendors.
- Interact with the various company departments
- Review multiple reports to ensure proper follow up of invoices.