We are seeking a Hardware Lab Technician who will be responsible for handling equipment assembly, tag LTR records, record creation, data entry and updating of hardware inventory records, data analytics and troubleshooting inventory issue for a short term contract assignment in Hillsboro, OR.
Our client is a leading global manufacturer of electronic semiconductor products that meet a variety of needs within the Commercial, Home, Intelligence, and Advanced Technology computing industries.
We at Ian Martin envision a world where everyone is connected in meaningful work and if you find great meaning in developing some of the most widely used products in the world, then we have the career path for you.
On a day to day basis your work will include:
- Customer Service – ability to work with engineers, lab managers, etc. and help them find hardware or update inventory records. Ability to communicate how to accomplish tasks in ServiceNow in simple terms.
- Data Analytics – provide updated data on status of Search and Rescue hardware. Ability to create and recommend indicators
- Proficiency with Service Now– when a new capability/feature is introduced be able to update records, train personnel, and answer customer questions.
- Document issues, identify trends and provide input to solutions
- Must be intermediate to advanced user with Excel (indicators, running macros, pivot tables)
- General SW acumen and ability to learn new tools/applications and understand system flow/logic
Applicants with Bachelors Degree or above will be contacted by our team for a deeper level discussion about this role.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.