Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Aerospace company.
We are looking for an IT Helpdesk to support the team.
Duration: 3 months
Location: Ottawa, Ontario
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Bilingualism is preferred. (English and French)
- Must have Secret- Security Level II
- Must be eligible for Canadian Controlled Goods Registration Program and ITAR.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in a customer facing IT Helpdesk position, customer-facing
- Knowledge of Windows 7 and 10, Office 2010/2016, Active Directory 2008/2012/2016
- Knowledge of Exchange 2010, 2013 and 2016, Office Communicator 2007, VMWare and Citrix Virtualization
- Familiar with a Ticketing System to open and close requests
- All applicants must be able to obtain a Canadian security clearance and meet the eligibility requirements outlined in the Canadian Controlled Goods Registration Program and ITAR.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.