Our client is one of the world's largest multinational utility service companies.
We currently have an available contract assignment for Software Developer in Lachine, QC
If you have experience with the following, then we would like to meet with you.
- We are looking for a Software Developer to build and implement functional programs. You will work with other Developers and Product Managers throughout the software development life cycle.
- Your goal will be to build efficient programs and systems that serve user needs.
- Proven experience as a Software Developer, Software Engineer or similar role
- Familiarity with Agile development methodologies
- Experience with software design and development in a test-driven environment
- Experience with databases and Object-Relational Mapping (ORM) frameworks (e.g. Hibernate)
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies
- Resourcefulness and troubleshooting aptitude
- BSc/BA in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field
- Work with developers to design algorithms and tools
- Produce clean, efficient code based on specifications
- Integrate software components and existing applications
- Verify and deploy programs and systems
- Troubleshoot, debug and upgrade existing software
- Gather and evaluate user feedback
- Recommend and execute improvements
- Create technical documentation for reference and reporting.