Do you want to work for one of the largest “Health Care” company in Washington? They are currently looking for an “.NET Developer” to support their facility in Issaquah, WA. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
As a software developer you will develop software used in the image acquisition and post-processing steps of biological fluorescent imaging workflows. Your work will contribute to advancing biological research including drug discovery and cancer research.
- Work closely with instrument control and user interface developers to deliver imaging solutions to our customers
- Leverage your programming expertise to create and modify software driving image acquisition from automated fluorescent imagers.
- Maintain algorithms used to analyze and correct image data
- Validate performance of system through collaboration with test and system engineers
- Work with system engineers and scientists to define requirements for system performance
- Employ software libraries, tools, practices to implement efficient, scalable, and reusable solutions
- At least 3 years’ experience in .net and WPF
- Experience in multi-threaded programming
- Ability to understand and work within a large existing code base
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or related discipline