We are looking for an instructional system designer to join the courseware development team. This is a contract opportunity of 3-6 months with a strong opportunity for extension/renewal
In order to succeed in this role, you will have:
- Experience in learning content development, instructional design, project / team leadership
- Experience in editing, revising , structuring and proofreading SME-generated technical content
- Excellent writing, editing and instructional design skills
- Ability to translate technical content into easy-to-understand education materials
- Training, instructional design, and technical documentation experience
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively and cohesively with a remote, collaborative cross-functional team. (SME, CWD, MMD)
- Strong Microsoft Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Master’s degree in Education, Instructional Design, or a related field and equivalent experience
- 4 – 6 years of experience with course creation and development
- Knowledge of ADDIE model and adult learning principle
- Exceptional communication skills including an engaging presentation style, strong group facilitation skills, and clear and precise writing skills.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to successfully tackle multiple projects at once.
- Experience in aviation, or technical fields (Desired)
- Experience with multimedia technology and authoring tools is a plus (Adobe suite tools) a plus
- Oversee development of company training materials in accordance with global courseware standards and templates
- Oversee development of customer specific training materials in accordance with customer requirements and global courseware standards
- Onboard SME, CWD, MMD
- Assist PM in tracking development of training materials
- Perform review and sanity check of training materials
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.