Our Client is one of the world's largest multinational Water Process & Treatment service companies.
We currently have an available contract assignment for a Process Plant Designer position located in Bellevue, Washington.
If you have experience with the following, then we urge you to apply!
In this exciting role you will be preparing 3D models of piping systems for water treatment. Prepare drawing packages within project budget and schedule requirements. Check systems for compliance to specifications and directly with engineers, designers, and drafters.
• Prepare General Arrangement drawings for client approval and shop fabrication.
• Prepare all detail drawings for shop fabrication.
• Prepare Bills of Materials and documentation required for procurement.
• Provide support to resolve / clarify fabrication or production issues.
• Work with Project Engineer and/or structural engineer, provide equipment layout drawing and anchor location drawing
• Participate in process improvements and innovation.
• Perform other design duties as required.
• Ensure policies and procedures are followed as per quality requirements.
Education and Experience:
• Associate degree from minimum two-year college; 5 to 10 years related experience or equivalent combination of education and experience in plant design.
• 5 – 10 years of experience with AutoCAD Plant 3D, or other plant design software packages.
• Good working knowledge of industry standard drafting practices.
• Familiar with ASME B31.1 and B31.3 piping standards.
• Experience with P&ID drawings, industrial piping design, and facility layout.
• Proficient in MS-Office (especially MS Excel).
• Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple projects within a fast-paced, evolving design environment.
• Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to communicate effectively with the project design team. Excellent communication skills with ability to interface with clients, suppliers, and co-workers.
• Self-motivated as well as team player, can work with minimum supervision.
Special Skills/Abilities Needed:
AutoCAD Plant 3D, AutoCAD, Microsoft Suite (Excel, Word), SAP, PDM/EPDM/Vault software.