Our client is one of the world's largest multinational water process & treatment service company
We are currently looking for a Global Projects FP&A Analyst to join our team in Trevose, Pennsylvania
- In this role, the Projects FP&A Analyst will help develop and drive analytics processes and key performance indicators for the global business.
- The analyst also will help ensure the availability and accuracy of the reports to the regional teams, provide help for management business review preparations, manage financial and closing calendar.
- The analyst will be a key member of the projects finance team and will work with the cross-functional team to standardize and improve the projects analytics and help grow the business.
- Assist in defining the key performance indicators and other operational and financial metrics
- Develop Tableau reports showing details needed for regional teams to manage their Orders to EBIT performance, Headcount, Utilization, Project margin.
- Ensure reports availability and accuracy
- Run independent reviews with the teams on Selling and General expenses, cash and balance sheet, head count and staff plans
- Help streamline closing process across 11 business units in 5 regions, to minimize closing time to LCD+3 time frame
- Help facilitate pre-close activities and 6 months, 9 months and Year End financial audits in liaison with Company auditors
- Help quarterly balance sheet reviews for each region for compliance purposes
- Run independent monthly balance sheet reviews to drive improvement in operating cash flows in the regions
- Assist in the standardization, documentation, and sharing of the projects analytics
- Assist in projects profitability reviews and drive agenda to eliminate identified execution, budget, system issues
- Manage multiple adhoc projects and drive them to completion
- Bachelor's Degree from an accredited university or college
- Minimum of 5 additional years of experience in a finance/controllership position
- Strong project management skills
- Strong leadership skills
- Result oriented and driven.
- Able to achieve defined results in cross functional/matrix organization
- Business process & analytics mindset
- SAP system experience
- Tableau experience
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to execute against multiple priorities and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and resolve problems
- Strong interpersonal and team engagement
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office (e.g. Excel, Word, PowerPoint)