Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Information Technology company.
We are looking for an Desktop Service engineer.
Duration: 4-5 months Contract
Location: Montréal, Quebec Canada
Desktop Imaging/Profiling: Must be able to take instruction and then run on their own. Must have strong communication skills.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Looking for someone who can create and maintain and do feature update in Imaging.
- Creating a WIM – Windows Operating System Images.
- Imaging Process with Windows 10 – Functionality to the Microsoft office products
- Maintain standard software configurations, including troubleshooting, loading and configuring software images, Image and software package development.
- Excel proficiency is a plus.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.