Our client, a market leading integrated oil company is looking for an experienced, detail-oriented, outgoing QA/QC Technical Assistant to work within the Operational and Integrity Team to provide support to the larger Logistics and Surface Development Team. This is a 12- month contract located out of their head office in Calgary.
How you will bring value…
In this role you will contribute to ensure quality control and perform quality assurance of data, analytics and reporting, process development and governance, and document management. It is expected you must demonstrate professionalism, commitment, customer service, and a willingness to learn. You will bring forward new ideas and innovation to enhance the business.
What you will be doing…
- Compile weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting.
- Compile presentations.
- Monitor and ensure QA/QC of financial and project / program data in SiteView.
- Administer SharePoint site and required enhancements.
- Develop, maintain and monitor document management structure and process.
- Develop and review standards, procedures and work instructions to support operational teams and business requirements.
- Collaborate with operational teams to streamline and improve processes.
- Working knowledge and data integration into numerous computer applications.
- Demonstrate the ability to problem-solve and ensure projects and department. performance targets are achieved.
- Understanding and awareness of safety expectations and procedures.
What you will need to succeed…
- High School Diploma.
- 7+ years related experience in Data Management.
- 7+ years related experience in QA/QC.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint).
- Proficiency in SharePoint.
- Proficiency in Peloton Applications SiteView / WellView.
- Proficiency with Document Management Programs (HDMS, MSDP).
Nice to Haves
- Post Secondary Education in related discipline.
- Related experience in the Oil and Gas Industry.
- AbaData and Accumap Training.
- Proficiency in Financial Applications SAP, Cortex.
- Proficiency with Analytical Tool Spotfire, or similar.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.