Our midstream client is looking for an experienced Administrative Assistant for their facility in Cromer, MB.
Provide Admin Support to all Cromer Area staff. Examples: Data Entry, filling, telephone duties, report creation, processing expenses, dealing with incoming/outgoing mail & personnel etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Understand and provide data entry support in a variety of applications:
- Weekly time entries into WorkDay
- Invoice coding and approvals in Markview
- Creation and updates of Work Orders within SCM Tool.
- Support for Master Service Agreements
- Ensure compliance with all Enbridge financial policies and procedures.
- Process expense reports for self and others as required in iExpense (Oracle Financial)
- Handling accounts payable inquiries from suppliers and vendors.
- Support local personnel with HR related inquiries
- Assist with the coordination of on-site training.
- Coordinate logistics for crew (Travel, meals, meetings ) etc.
- Collect & forward Monthly mileage reports.
- Record & Input Safety Meeting Minutes Sharepoint.
- Maintain record of Contractor hours as per reporting guidelines.
- Maintain organization of a variety of documents & assist with retention processes incl. training.
- Support PLM Employees in applicable documentation requirements.
- Support delivery of Safety Orientation & log (Annual, Site-Specific, Life Saving Rules)
- Support the Onboarding of new personnel
- Complete all required training, maintain your IDP and participate in employee performance conversations.
- ISNet World pre-qualification inquiries.
- Provide assistance with Prairie Region SharePoint site as requested
- Ensure competitive pricing for regional office purchases
- Provide coverage as requested to the other Admin Support members throughout the region.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Successful candidate will have proficiency in Microsoft Office including Excel, Word, and Power Point.
- Minimum of three years related office administrative experience required. Successful candidate must possess High School diploma or GED
- Great interpersonal skills, friendly and team oriented required.
- Strong organizational, communication, attention to detail and problem solving skills.
- Proven strong work ethic with the ability to work independently
- Knowledge of MarkView, Maximo and Oricle Financials will be considered an asset.
- Post-secondary education in a related field will be considered an asset.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.