- Hamilton, Ontario
- $38.00 per Hour
- Valid Working At Heights and Aerial Work Platform
- 7:00 AM to 3:30 PM, Monday to Friday
- Certification of Qualification 309A and/or 442A
- Contract leading to Full Time Employment
Ian Martin Workforce is working with a Multi-Trade Contractor that is providing support to their client. This job will be building new 60-foot Hydraulic Lift for Large Equipment like Airplanes.
As their new Industrial Electrician, you will enjoy building and assembling machinery. You will highly experienced in Industrial Controls and Allan Bradley PLCs and have working knowledge of sizing, competent requirements, integration and troubleshooting of full systems.
What you will be doing…
- Taking direction from Manufacturing Supervisor, Manager or Leadhand
- Reading and interpreting technical drawings to build new and existing equipment
- Building Scissor Lifts, Screw/Jack Installs and Alignment, Belt and Chain Drive applications, Large equipment layout procedures and large equipment erection.
- Working alongside other trades to complete assemblies
- Occasionally traveling to different job sites for installation
- Ensuring tests and procedures are properly executed, carried out and evaluated.
You have the following…
- Certification of Qualification for either 309A Construction & Maintenance Electrician and/or 442A Industrial Electrician
- Extensive background and knowledge of building new/existing and troubleshooting of Industrial Machinery applications
- Working knowledge of PLCs and Industrial Controls, programming would be an asset
- Flexible in responsibilities to reach company’s goals
- Valid Working At Heights and Aerial Work Platform an asset
- Confident in passing pre-employment screening including Criminal Record Check
- Professional and Safety-focused at all times
- Can commit to a long-term contract that could lead to permanent employment
- Available to start quickly
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com or text (905) 330 9861
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.