Our market leading energy client has an immediate need for a training coordinator to be responsible for clerical and administrative duties in support of training sessions related to Supply Chain Management before, during, and after each session. This is a contract position located in Calgary.
What you will be doing…
- Responsible for making sure instructional materials are delivered to the training room and setting up the room according to requirements prior to the class.
- Work with the venue, participants, and faculty to ensure the class goes smoothly during the session, and help faculty hand out materials and arrange participants for group activities.
- Respond to respondents’ questions and concerns regarding course schedule, needs during the course, and coordinate with vendors to ensure breaks and meals are on time.
- Collect and compile class surveys and conduct class break downs at the end of the training session.
How you will bring value…
- 4-7 years of experience in an adult education or a training environment.
- A related university degree.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.