Do you want to work for one of the largest electrical utility company in Missouri? They are currently looking for a Drafter to support their facility in St. Louis, Missouri. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
Location: St. Louis, Missouri
Duration: Until Jan. 2020 (possible extension)
Key responsibilities include:
- Microstation, AutoCAD, and raster format drawings.
- Perform red/green line updates and changes to drawings as directed and may be asked to develop new drawings as necessary under the direction of a designer/engineer.
- Solid understanding of Microsoft Office products (Outlook, Word, and Excel) is a requirement.
- Ability to use and/or learn to use large-format printers and scanners will be required.
- Update or create new Microstation CAD drawings as required for design changes, ensuring all design changes meet regulatory, industry, and company standards.
- Provide CAD support as necessary to incorporate red / green line changes from plant marked-up drawings into final design drawings.
- Must understand or willing to learn the relationship between plant drawings and ensure redline changes are propagated as appropriate to all affected design drawings.
- Experience in GTECH or GIS preferred, electrical experience preferred.
- Experience with AutoCad in the field of electrical and/or mechanical drafting.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.