Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Automotive company.
We are looking for a Product owner/ Project manager (AI/ML) to support the team.
Duration: 12+ months
Location: Oshawa, Ontario
- We are looking for individuals who can demonstrate innovation, creativity, initiative and a high level of independent judgment. However, to truly help us in driving the future of technology, you must share a genuine passion for technology and mobility systems.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree in business or science
- 2 years of experience delivering end to end AI solutions in a commercial setting
- Excellent communication skills with both technical and businesspeople
- Experience in data visualization tools and methods (Tableau, Matplotlib, Power BI, etc..)
- Basic scripting skills for data analytics (Python, Excel/VB, etc…)
- Understanding of machine learning algorithms and a track record of solving problems using these methods
- Experience in developing and deploying products to production
- Experience working with Scrum/agile framework methodology
- Collaborate with a diverse global team of data scientists and machine learning engineers to deliver AI systems that answer high impact business and engineering needs
- Be the first interface with customers and internal business teams to understand their pain points and translate them into high level requirements for the technical team
- Evaluate the business value of each project/proposal for the rest of the team
- Communicate and present progress reports on active and future projects
- Develop and implement project level execution plan
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.