Seeking a passionate Mixed Reality specialist who is interested in building the next generation of innovative products for the healthcare industry.
Reporting to the Software Development Manager, the Mixed Reality specialist will participate in the whole range of the company’s mixed reality products suite, including the patient simulators, the procedure simulators and other teaching tools. Typical tasks will include analysis, design, coding, validation, integration and tuning of innovative solutions inside the companies mixed reality platform.
The candidate will be part of a team of about 15 highly skilled developers and engineers, including computer graphics specialists, 3D artists, gameplay programmers and generalists.
- Design and develop new applications inside the companies mixed reality platform.
- Provide innovative technical solutions for R&D and custom projects, ensuring that those solutions will be scalable, maintainable, and flexible to support the requirements for initial release and future growth.
- Develop high quality software components and integrate them into company solutions.
- Actively engage with others on the development team to resolve challenging design and coding issues.
- Participate in planning and estimating for potential projects.
- Provide support to define the architecture, the technology stack.
- Improve product quality and performance of existing applications.
The Mixed Reality specialist must demonstrate innovation and passion. This person must be dynamic and high-energy individual. The incumbent must demonstrate ability to work as part of a team with good communication skills. This person will be professional, results and customer oriented, with ability to meet or exceed the engineering objectives.
Education & Experience
- A Bachelor’s degree or master’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
- 3-10 years of professional experience.
- Extensive knowledge and proficiency in C#.
- Extensive knowledge of Unity.
- Strong foundation of 3D visual rendering techniques.
- Strong foundation in the fundamentals of software development.
- Autonomous and resourceful.
- Experience with Virtual/Mixed Reality development is an asset.
- Experience with Android/iOS mobile development is an asset.
- Experience with real-time simulation is an asset.
- Experience in network programming & protocols is an asset.
- Knowledge and experience of using a framework is an asset.
- Extensive knowledge of C++ is an asset.
- Understanding of gaming engines and gaming industry is an asset.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.