Our Midstream client is looking for a Senior Accountant.They will be responsible for validating the conversion of financial data from existing SAP, Oracle and HFM applications to a new HFM application with new defined metadata.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Utilize Smart View templates to compare data between different applications
- Investigate and reconcile differences identified within legacy consolidation systems
- Work overtime to meet critical deadlines
MUST HAVE qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 10 + years accounting experience
- FDMEE/HFM experience
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- General understanding of HFM consolidations process and external financial reporting
- Good oral and written communication skills
NICE TO HAVE qualifications:
- CPA preferred
- Ability to see and communicate conceptually
- Demonstrated attention to detail
- Good analytical skills
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple deadlines
- Highly motivated self-starter
- Team player who exhibits willingness to interact with others
Office working environment, works within a project team for HFM implementation. Some overtime will likely be required to meet project timelines.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.