Do you want to work for one of the largest “Digital Transformation” company in Texas? They are currently looking for an “Full-Stack Web Developer” to support their facility in San Francisco, CA. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
We are looking for a full stack Web developer with a passion for tinkering and creating interactive experiences that mix Web technologies, hardware (Arduino/Raspberry PI), computer interaction, and creativity.
- Work with team members to code innovative experiences for our clients using the latest front-end technologies.
- Work to maintain and improve our innovation lab by developing and supporting creative prototypes.
- Work collaboratively with Creative and other team members to ideate, educate, develop, and deliver projects
- Proficiency with Unity
- Proficiency with CSS and HTML 5
- Proficiency with .NET or an equivalent back-end platform
- Passion for tinkering and working with Arduino or Raspberry Pi
- Experience working with WebGL or shaders would be preferred
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Knowledge of Back End Development
- Strong communications skills (both written and oral) and an eye for detail