Do you want to work for one of the largest “Digital Transformation” company in Texas? They are currently looking for an “Interactive Developer” to support their facility in Irving, TX. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
As a Senior Interactive Developer, you will be responsible for creating graphically intensive user interfaces as well as engaging out of the box thinking to create new techniques to visualize data. Using bleeding edge technology, the ideal candidate will take ownership for the design, development and implementation of new applications that turn massive real-time data sets from the world's top financial markets into something beautiful and intuitive.
- Work with business users to gather functional requirements
- Work with client architect/senior developers to do high level/low level design/architecture
- Coding and implementation using best practices to produce high performing/scalable/secured modules
- Unit Testing/Integration Testing
- Code Configuration and Release Management
- Production Support and Bug Fixes
- Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field
- 3+ years of professional software development experience.
- Understanding of Functional Programming Concepts
- Ability to visualize data UI interface and create custom UI components
- Knowledge and experience using a UI mockup toll such as Adobe Illustrator
- Ability to start green field projects and propose designs
- Experience architecting high performance multi-tier systems
- Experience writing code that deals with extremely large sets of data
- Highly proficient with deep understanding of React, Redux (or similar state management framework), HTML, JS, CSS, ReactJS, Redux
- Good understanding of the project life-cycle process, able to define a comprehensive solution leading towards a common vision
- Very good communication, problem solving and presentation skills