Our Banking Client in Toronto, ON is looking to hire a SAS Developer for 6+ month contract role with possibility of extension
As a SAS Developer, candidate is responsible in SAS coding in both mainframe and UNIX, testing, completing artefacts, completing exit reports, and other development tasks working in a waterfall environment.
Employee Value Proposition (EVP): Role will increase your knowledge with SAS development. Will be working with new technologies in a fast-paced banking environment.
- 4+ years of SAS development experience
- Experience with both Mainframe and UNIX
- Experience with Oracle database
Nice to Have:
- Shell Scripting experience
- Familiarity with other ETL technologies such as Syncsort and/or Informatica
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Problem-solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and manage one’s time
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.”