Our client, a market leading integrated oil company is looking for an entry level Inside Sales Representative to support outside sales and increase sales with existing clients. This is a 12-month contract located out of their Calgary office with some travel.
How you will bring value…
In this role your responsibilities will include the account management of cash accounts and specialty supply accounts. You will also interface with customer and internal stake holders in execution of product delivery. Additionally, you will manage any customer service issues.
What you will be doing…
- Account management of cash, specialty supply accounts and pick up pricing.
- Act as primary liaison between Marketing and customers regarding customer service issues. This includes product delivery, pricing, invoice issues.
- Liaise between Manufacturing, Supply & Logistics on job execution to ensure a high level of customer Satisfaction.
- Assist Sales team with deal entry.
- Act as systems super user for all Marketing systems including Salesforce.
- Manage customer complaint process.
- Manage rack pricing.
- Assist with Sales forecast process.
- Assist in job tendering and issuance of required documentation.
What you will need to succeed…
- Previous industrial Sales experience 1 Year
- 1-3-year experience in office environment logistics, construction
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Strong customer Service skills
- Ability to multi-task.
- Ability to work well under pressure and extreme deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to deal with personnel at various levels both internally and externally.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
Nice to Haves
- Bachelor's Degree-Business, Economics Ideal (not necessary).
- 1-2-year experience Industry experience.
- Experience using Salesforce.
- Ability to think outside the box and troubleshoot.
- Technically savvy.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.