- College or professional degree in secretarial studies, or equivalent combination of related training and experience.
- Five years previous experience as an administrative assistant, experience as an Executive Assistant would be an asset.
- Excellent organizational and planning skills.
- Multitasking skills.
- Good attention to detail, team spirit, flexibility, tact, diplomacy and ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Take initiative, autonomous and willing to learn.
- Effective time management; autonomous and responsible.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Ability to interact with staff at all levels.
- In-depth knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite (including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook).
- Experience creating PowerPoint presentation.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and French languages (written and spoken).
- Provide general administrative support to Vice-presidents and the team.
- Manager agenda and meetings in the calendar.
- Answer telephone, screen calls, take messages, and forward calls/pages as appropriate.
- Handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications.
- Organize conference calls.
- Coordinate travel requests and prepare related expense claims.
- Create expense claims.
- Take minutes of meetings and distribute to attendees.
- Reserve conference rooms.
- Create spreadsheets in Excel, edit and create letters in Word.
- Create PowerPoint presentations.
- Handle confidential information for the department.
- Maintain and order office inventory supplies
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.