Our public sector client is responsible for one of the largest and geographically complex infrastructure projects in North America. While working with a diverse team, you will coordinate existing network remediation projects as well as plan for the transition to a modern communication network.
– coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
– utilize the client's project management methods, tools, documentation and procedure
– ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
– assist in the development of project scopes and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
– ensure resource availability and allocation
– measure project performance using appropriate systems, tools and techniques
– perform issue and risk management to minimize project impacts
– Shall maintain comprehensive project documentation
– prepare various executive project status documentation and establish and manage project governance
Project Management and Governance experience
– Demonstrated 10+ years of project management experience on complex and technical projects
– Project experience related to radio communications and or network remediation
– Understands the concept and importance of Governance and uses to manage project success.
– Building relationships and effectively managing and reporting to governance.
– Demonstrated experience creating and obtaining project charter approvals
– Experience with enterprise level projects managing costs/financial constraints, budgets, resources, scheduling
– Previous working experience on developing / working on procurement strategy and/or managing third-party vendors on mission critical projects
Risk and Issues Management
– Demonstrated experience identifying issues and managing risks for large complex projects
– Demonstrated experience with project status updates regarding scope, financials, issues and risk documents, and project change requests
– Proven excellence in communications and documentation with project management collateral and meetings including executive project status reports
– Experience presenting at the senior leadership level
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.