We are currently requesting resumes for the following position: Technical Engineer/Officer
Resume Due Date: Friday, November 29th (5:00PM EST)
Number of Vacancies: 1
Duration: 14 months
Location: Darlington Energy Complex (DEC), 1855 Energy Drive Courtice ON
- Evaluate system performance by monitoring key trends, operator logs, work reports and performance parameters to prevent equipment failure or degradation. Initiate corrective action, as required.
- Determine the cause of equipment failures and implement actions required to prevent future failures.
- Interface with Design Engineering and Project Management staff to maintain knowledge of changes in the system, assist in preparation of a design/installation documentation, and ensure consistency in system configuration.
- Perform technical review of temporary modifications, conduct safety evaluations and operability determinations to support system operations
- Support planning and execution of outage work. Support development and execution of troubleshooting activities.
- Knowledge or experience in conventional systems (turbine, generator, control systems, conventional steam & water systems) is preferred
- Knowledge or experience in nuclear systems is an asset
- Technical Background, Engineering Degree Mechanical, Electrical, Civil
- Strong leadership and communication abilities
- Ability to troubleshoot degraded station equipment (pumps, HX, valves, piping, control systems)