Do you want to work for one of the largest Utility company in New York? They are currently looking for an Contract Analyst to support their facility in Waltham, MA. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
The primary purpose of the role is to support the IT Commercial Team with the progressing of internal user requests for engaging with external IT suppliers to seek quotations for various IT goods and services.
Currently there are multiple systems that are utilized across the businesses to make such requests and the role will ensure that each request is logged and managed efficiently and effectively. This role will also assist in developing reports to enable continuous improvement opportunities to be identified and delivered.
The successful candidate will also be required to assist in administering the IT contract management processes that have been developed to ensure we have a centralized system and process for logging and managing all IT related contracts. Again, the development of reports to enable continuous improvement opportunities to be identified and delivered is part of the role.
- Ensures that the IT Intake processes work effectively and efficiently
- Assists internal users with process related queries and questions and ensures that requests are dealt with in a customer focused manner
- Engages with external IT suppliers to expedite requests where necessary
- Assists in the reporting of process performance and helps to identify performance improvement initiatives and actions
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of professionalism with customers and working to establish a positive rapport with every customer
- Works with management to stay updated on product knowledge and be informed of any changes in company policies
- Assembles and reviews supporting documentation to ensure compliance with audits.
- Undertakes ongoing customer service work to better understand the demands, positives and pain points of the job
- Assists with the processing of contract management related activities to ensure that records and documents are kept up to date in line with agreed policies and procedures
Experience & Qualifications
- A minimum of 5 years experience in customer service roles with increasing responsibility
- Knowledge of general office systems including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Outlook
- A working knowledge of SAP systems is desirable
- Experience reviewing and resolving data discrepancies
- Experience of dealing with a wide range of stakeholders with the ability to resolve complex customer related queries and issues
- Ability to manage competing priorities and meet deadlines
- Excellent written / oral communication skills, follow-up, and negotiation skills
- A knowledge of the IT industry and IT contracts would be helpful but is not essential