Do you want to work for one of the largest “Digital Transformation” company in Texas? They are currently looking for an “WCS (WebSphere Commerce Suite) Developer” to support their facility in Houston, TX. If you’re interested and qualified, we urge you to apply!
- 5-7 years of hands-on development experience on WCS 7.x, Java, Back-End technologies
- Able to review WCS performance testing results and identify performance improvements areas/strategies
- Able to implement code fixes and unit testing for the identified performance bottlenecks
- Participate in the defined ceremonies
- Participate in feature/ story grooming
- Provide estimates for planned features and any change requests
- Sprint planning for checkout Scrum/ POD
- Undertake development activities for prioritized Sprint scope (incl. improvements)
- Provide testing & fixing support to client QA and business teams during the testing phases
- Triage defects found during sanity, story testing, regression and any other release testing activities and prioritize for fixing
- Triage issues found by PerfOps team & prioritize for fixing
- Manage code merges and work with various teams to resolve conflicts
- Facilitate business demos and walkthroughs
- JIRA governance for the work items owned by Sapient
- Provide reporting on standard scrum key metrics every Sprint.