Title: Senior Analyst
Duration: 12 Month Contract
Location: North York
- Manage the information inflow and outflow in the DDSM application with a focus on data quality and integrity that support DSM results.
- Partner with Sales, Tracking and Reporting and Evaluations teams to ensure program process updates reflect DSM requirements and implemented in the IT system.
- Maintain updated process templates within the solution and make necessary changes as required.
- Assist Senior Analyst and Measures Manager with tasks relating to savings and cost benefit calculations.
- Work with internal stakeholders, TIS and solution vendor to create and update process documents and training manuals and assist in providing training to user groups.
- Participate in new marketing initiatives by providing information and analysis to stakeholders that support business and customer requirements.
- Proactively identify opportunities for improvements to existing business processes and changes to IT systems to ensure operational effectiveness.
- Degree or Diploma in Business Administration, Computer Science or related field.
- Minimum 3 years related work experience supporting business systems.
- Very strong analytical and computer skills which includes advanced working knowledge of Excel, Access, MS Dynamics and preferably SQL as well.
- Innovative, results oriented, and team oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and problem solving skills.
- Strong client / customer focus.
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast paced team environment.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and group sessions.
NICE TO HAVES:
- Understanding of relational databases is preferred.
- Knowledge of Marketing and Energy Conservation Programs