Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Aerospace company.
We are looking for a Project Coordinator to support the team.
Duration: 2 months
Location: North York, Ontario
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- 2+ years working experience in bid and project process deployment and improvement;
- Experience in project/process coordination.
- Able to mobilize and influence the involved parties towards the achievement of PMO objectives;
- Advanced organizing and planning skills;
- Strong organizational skills and ability to balance multiple priorities;
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Advanced computer literacy – MS Office (Excel, Word, Visio, Powerpoint, Access)
- Knowledge of Primavera software is an asset;
- Support the Governance of Primavera Core Model – Planning and Reporting – deployed across NA-URS.
- Coordinate and communicate all PCM operations and planning update cycle amongst user community.
- Review and audit project for quality and alignment to Primavera Core Model instruction including but not limited to project set-up process as well as the completion and maintenance of the Top Down Budget,
- Baselines, Milestone Matrix, Contingency Projects, Workload, etc.
- Monitor and maintain monthly report/KPI on project update progress and readiness for Project reviews, EAC planning deadlines, as well as On Time Delivery, transformation initiatives and more.
- Ensures full compliance with PMO process, instructions and guidelines;
- Ensures full compliance to Thales Processe
- Capitalize on the best PCM practices and propose recommendations and improvement.
- Support the preparation of, perform training on and monitor the use of PCM process, instructions and guidelines
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.