Our client, one of the largest energy suppliers in Canada has an immediate need for an Environmental Advisor to provide support to the Air Compliance Assurance and Business Unit Support Teams for Provincial and Federal reporting requirements. This is a 12-month contract located out of their office in Calgary.
What you will be doing…
- Support the client’s Business Units with advisory and project services related to air compliance.
- Collaborate with facility operations staff and technical advisors regarding air compliance and data collection activities.
- Support and assist with data collection, review and reporting under the National Pollutant Release Inventory (NPRI) program.
- Support and assist with Air Monitoring Directive (AMD) Annual Emissions Inventory reporting and data collection for upstream facilities.
- Coordinate AMD Quality Assurance Plan reviews and action item completion.
- General support for Air Compliance Assurance activities.
What you will need to succeed…
- Bachelor degree in Environmental Science or Engineering.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Air Quality management.
- Minimum 2 years of experience and knowledge of federal and provincial regulations and acts applicable to Air Compliance.
- Experience with reporting and compliance activities related to Air emissions.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the Upstream oil and gas industry experience.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, Visio, Word, Power point).
Nice to Have
- Familiarity with the Alberta Air Monitoring Directive & National Pollutant Release Reporting program.
- Familiar with IHS opsInfo software.
Looking for meaningful work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.