Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Telecom company.
We are looking for an EM Engineer to support the team.
Location: Oshawa, ON
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Experience in EMC/EMI modelling and simulation of EMC components and subsystems for automotive applications;
- Experience in Radar/Antenna/Sensor, RCS, and RF modeling and simulation
- Familiarity with the fundamentals of antenna/radar/sensors
- Proficient with EM software such as HFSS, FEKO, CST, Savant, Maxwell, JMAG, Q3D, EMCoS/EMC Studio, SPICE
- Lead and support advanced technology projects that develop novel components, systems, and customer-centric features specifically in the RF modelling space.
- Develop project scope, deliverable, timelines, and budget.
- Manage a cross-functional team through a stage gate process to achieve the project milestones.
- Develop new and innovative concepts. Leverage internal expertise (global partners), and external knowledge (global supply base and academia).
- Develop technical specifications and conduct supplier technical reviews to support the supplier selection process.
- Complete proof of concept evaluations and validation.
- Capture project key technological learning and update Best Practices, Technical Specifications and Bill of Materials.
- Develop subsystem technology development road-maps to align advanced technology work with the strategic initiatives.
- Stay abreast of new technology and competitive products in vehicle dynamics, active safety, and connectivity.
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.