Our market leading energy client has an immediate need for a Strategic Consultant or a Management Consultant to join their team. This contract role will be based out of their office in Edmonton.
What you will be doing…
- Advise on best in class strategic road map approach.
- Manage the collection of planning data through easy to use methods while constantly looking for improvement opportunities to enrich the data and improve reliability.
- Work with experts in innovation and data analysis in TIS to improve way to share and generate value form the planning data.
- Help people understand how the data is collected and used.
- Update data in real-time to ensure changes are cascaded to all stakeholders with proper context to act in real-time or close to real-time.
- Integrate planning data with other teams to enhance the value of the data by correlating with data from related processes and systems.
- Strive for ease of use along the entire user experience (reporting, user interface, interface with other systems, etc).
What you will need to succeed…
- Proven experience delivering successful strategic plans.
- 4+ years of professional experience with operating and managing strategic planning systems.
- Capable of identifying and promoting key trends in business and industry that impact strategic planning capabilities.
- Ability to communicate key messages to leaders of all levels, effectively and clearly.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and reporting skills.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational, time management and multi-tasking skills.
- Demonstrated relationship management skills with a variety of stakeholder groups.
- Ability to work effectively and respectfully with a team even under stressful conditions.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.