Seeking talented software developers with a focus on User Experience, to be part of an agile team involved in product design, development, customization, release and integration. The training experience department within our global engineering team provides technology solutions (frameworks, applications, tools, content) for use on flight simulators and training devices. Our software products are used by Flight Instructors to conduct training and evaluation for aviation crews in the Civil and Defense & Security markets.
- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent experience
- At least 5 years of experience in software development
- Experience with object-oriented programming, UML, C++ or C#.NET in MS Windows environment
- Knowledge of Web and SOA architectural principles
- Expertise in Graphical User Interface development
- Good communication skills in English and French
- Ability to work within an established team
- Travelling outside the country may be required
- Must be eligible to meet requirements of Canadian Controlled Goods Program (CGP), American International Trade in Arms Regulation (ITAR) and Canadian government security clearance to secret level with NATO access
- Keen interest in real-time modelling and simulation systems (an asset)
- Work closely with UI/UX Designers as well as developers from other disciplines, to develop instructor station software
- Participate in the analysis, design, coding, testing, validation and integration of the simulation platform and the associated user interface (GUI) on flight simulators
- Develop and integrate UI elements into the application, including: WPF control libraries, web interactive modules, animated transitions and design patterns
- Test and debug UI content to meet design, performance and reliability specifications
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.