Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Automotive company.
We are looking for Data Analytics support the team.
Duration: 12+ months
Location: Oshawa, Ontario
The ARIV Data Analyst will support the development of data management tools to improve efficiency and effectiveness of ARIV business systems as they relate to consumer products and internal functions between IT, Purchasing and information relative to ARIV suppliers.
- Develop reports and analysis of customer communications, sales and channel performance
- Support the organization and LCM of key documents and reports for the ARIV business
- Manage “gold source” business data including the creation and maintenance of data assets such as product serial numbers, returns and invoices
- Track and report on the status and location of in-production products
- Input and upload data to support updates to the ARIV eCommerce website
- Work closely with IT and Purchasing departments to support existing and new relationships with suppliers
- Ensure accuracy of data entered by and/or received from suppliers and dealers to ensure timely delivery of orders and payments
- Support the creation of accounts and profiles within inventory management system and B2B platform to enable dealer orders
Required Skills and Experience
- 3+ years of data analytics and/or reporting experience
- Prior startup experience (strongly preferred)
- eCommerce experience (preferred)
- Bachelor's degree or diploma, at minimum, with equivalent work experience
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.