Our large IT client is recognized by customers as Canada’s leading Automotive company.
We are looking for Customer Service Representative support the team.
Duration: 12+ months
Location: Pointe-Claire, Quebec H9R 1B6
- Support customers in various position in the office.
- Investigate customer claims for quality and transportation.
- Document customer claims in various database
- Organize material return and inspect parts upon return.
- Print various report and order tags for the warehouse.
- Track various parts shipment for inventory management.
- Replace other clerks when they go in vacation.
- Bilingual, French and English
- 3+ years customer service experience
- Must be Bilingual, French and English
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Extremely organized
LOOKING FOR MEANINGFUL WORK? WE CAN HELP
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com. We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.