Our client, a market leading integrated oil company is looking for an experienced Customer Experience Marketing Coordinator who will be responsible for supporting the execution and coordination of the client’s internal and Branded Wholesaler measurement programs. The purpose of these programs is to measure customer satisfaction and ensure consistent delivery and execution to provide customers with a safe, clean, and reliable experience. This is a 12- month contract located out of their head office in Calgary.
How you will bring value…
In this role you will collaborate with various stakeholders in the client’s Marketing organization, and external third-party vendors. At times you will also be brought in to assist in other key marketing activities that are meant to improve the customer experience and including following up on key customer service tickets, instore promotions and contests, retailer communications, and gift card management.
What you will be doing…
- Overall program coordination.
- Planning and program evaluation.
- Communication of program initiatives.
- Support of performance measurement and reporting.
- Evaluation of the data to identify areas of optimization.
- Quarterly results review.
- Winner selection.
- Execution of program tactics and managing site inquiry’s exceptions and appeals.
- Program support, execution, coordination and administration for all customer experience program initiatives across Marketing.
- Performance measurement and reporting. Analyze and evaluate data to understand emerging trends and areas of opportunity.
- Collaborate and support various stakeholder group needs within Marketing, both retail and commercial. This includes working specifically with district managers and retailers providing direction and handling shop or audit questions, concerns or appeals.
- Liaise with all external third-party vendors. This includes working to develop support materials, review of data and dealing with day to day inquires.
- Communicate key program initiatives and results to all internal and external stakeholders via various channels.
What you will need to succeed…
- University degree.
- 3-5 years' experience in a marketing or sales focused environment.
- 3-5 years' experience in a retail environment.
- Ability to work under pressure with tight timelines.
- Excellent planning, organizational and project management skills with a strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Willingness to tackle new and innovative projects.
- Independent self-starter and strong team player.
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work in cross-functional teams with a demonstrated ability to maintain strong internal and external relationships.
Nice to Haves
- Business degree with a specialization in Marketing.
- Degree, diploma or certificate in data science.
- 3-5 years' experience in data analytics.
- Successful track record in fast-paced, multiple priority environment.
- Excellent ability to understand and use TIBCO Spotfire.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.