Our market leading energy client has an immediate need for a Systems Integration Project Manager to develop the plan and drive the work associated with the application integration work for boundary systems being integrated with Oracle ERP Cloud and Maximo on Prem. This is a contract position located in Calgary.
How you will bring value…
In this role you plan, coordinate, and drive the work of the boundary systems portion of the integrations. You will ensure the boundary system owners are aware of the key milestones, delivery, and resource expectations. Additionally, you will make sure the boundary system integrations are available on time, at the appropriate quality level.
What you will be doing…
- Work under the direction of the Unify Program Manager supporting the Technical Integration Lead.
- Establish a boundary system integration council to ensure the appropriate level of interaction with the boundary system owners.
- Develop and implement tactical plans for the delivery of boundary system integrations. Loop key milestones into the overall program plan.
- Provide up to date status reporting on the boundary system integrations.
- Raise appropriate RAID items and escalate as appropriate.
- Liaise with the Solution Delivery team to understand ongoing needs.
- Ensure the projects are complete on time and within budget.
- Track, manage and escalate technical issues and risks around the boundary systems and the boundary system integration component to the Unify Integration Team and the Integration PM.
- Work with the Unify Dev/Ops lead and boundary system owners to ensure there is alignment on the system code migration, deployment, and release approach.
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help!
If you're a technical professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Group, we exist to connect professionals like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.