Body & Collision Repair Technician
- Milton, Ontario (Relocation Assistance available)
- Permanent, Day Shift, 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Starting at $30.00 per hour
- Stable Work Environment, Opportunity for Advancement to Leadership Positions
- Overtime Available, Boot Allowance, 100% Company Paid Benefits
Ian Martin Workforce is working with the leading bus repair and refurbishment specialists in Canada. They have been in business for over 45 years using some of the most specialized equipment in the industry. You will always be busy with their 60-bay, over 100,00 square foot facility with custom built paint spray booths and paint prep stalls.
As our new Body Technician, you will enjoy performing high quality body repairs on transit buses and highway coaches by overhauling and fully repairing bus bodies.
You will be…
- Repairing buses by removing, attaching, and aligning various body parts
- Repairing dents, fill and seal depressions
- Repair bodies with standard body repair techniques
Why this is the right job for you…
- Certification of Qualification or Apprenticeship 310B Body & Collision Repair Technician considered an asset
- Have over 4 years of consistent, hands-on experience in body work and manipulation
- Knowledge and experience with all automotive plastics, putties, fillers, hardeners and metals
- Ability to analyze vehicle/equipment problems and provide expertise in repairs
- Ability to use variety of hand tools and measuring equipment
- Excellent time management and organization skills
- Attention to detail, safety oriented, reliable, self-motivated and flexible
- Able to withstand long periods of standing and bending
Looking for Meaningful Work? We can help.
If you're a Skilled Trades professional, you know that it can be difficult to find fulfilling work that advances your career. At the Ian Martin Workforce, we exist to connect people like you with meaningful work at industry-leading companies in your field. And we walk the walk, too: as a Certified B Corporation, we believe in using business as a force for good for people, our communities, and the environment.
We value diversity and inclusion and encourage all qualified people to apply. If we can make this easier through accommodation in the recruitment process, please contact us at email@example.com or text (905) 330 9861.
We encourage all qualified candidates to apply; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.