Our banking client, located in Scarborough, ON, is seeking a Skype for Business to join their growing team for 4 month contract, with strong possibility of renewal. The successful candidate will be instrumental in the deployment of their internal Skype for Business system to mobile devices across the enterprise, ensuring that users can access features securely with all collaboration features offered on the platform.
- Ensure that all devices that connect to Skype for Business from outside of the Client’s LAN/WAN must be an Active Directory domain joined device.
- Ensure that when an end user connects to Skype for Business from outside of the Client’s LAN/WAN their corresponding Active Directory user account is protected from lock out due to multiple failed login attempts.
- Ensure that all connections to Skype for Business from outside of LAN/WAN must be protected with two factor authentications.
- Consideration is taken for the end user experience to encourage adoption and use, while still considering the client's security requirements.
- Implement and test the proposed solution
- Develop an overall project plan for the planning, design and isolated implementation of a secure remote access solution to the on-premise Skype for Business infrastructure.
- Develop and document the detailed design for the secure remote access solution to the on premise Skype for Business infrastructure.
- Document the build process (Build document) for the secure remote access solution to the on premise Skype for Business infrastructure.
- Implement the proposed secure remote access solution to the on premise Skype for Business infrastructure.
- Test and validate that the proposed secure remote access solution meets detailed design requirements.
- Provide technical oversight during the production implementation of the accepted solution.
- Provide technical oversight during the production implementation of the proposed solution.
- Expert level on-premises Skype for Business 2016
- Previous experience on Skype for Business deployment, including mobile iOs
- Solid background in technical engineering who can build a solution from the ground up
- Previous experience building security frameworks around external access to Skype for Business
- Experience building Sphereshield infrastructure for Skype for Business mobile
- Proven strong documentation skills
- Support the team during deployment and possess an ability to handle escalation with ease and effectively coordinate with appropriate resources to correct issues in a timely manner
- Airwatch integration nice to have